Thread: It's here!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
HOOO-RAHH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Sorry, I know I shouldn't have started a new thread for that, but I am just so excited I had to share! My Pocket Pro arrived about 20 minutes ago! That's fast! So I've got it charging, and will start using it tonight!

Ok, sorry, I'll let you all get back to what you were doing now...
Dear Davimee:

I love to see enthusiasm!! Don't forget to do the firmware upgrade on: www.theEZreader.com/html . Although your device just arrived for you, it still likely needs the Firmware Upgrade amd it does no harm to try.

I hope you have read the FAQ sheet! That is always being updated (a new update went to the webmaster yesterday from me). It is on the same website as the firmware upgrade.

Happy for you!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote