View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #38
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishnabek View Post
My impression is that only the 500 needs a firmware update to handle epub. The other models have had new firmware available for a while...

Also my 2.5 library software still says that no updates are available on a PC.

Here is some detail regarding the 3.0 library software:
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/sup...pl?info_id=368
I had to download the 3.0 from the direct link. My 2.5 didn't show any updates either. However, when I did install the 3.0, it recognized my existing installation and did an update which kept all my settings.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote