View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
fsvum
Enthusiast
fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!fsvum , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
I haven't tried it, but I believe the Nook Simple Touch can do what you are asking AFTER rooting. Theoretically it should work, but I'm just not sure if the kernel includes the right feature.

I do know that the Nook touch, after rooting works GREAT with Dropbox. I store my calibre library inside the dropbox directory on my home (and work) computer, and my nook touch can access that directory using the dropbox app anywhere I have wifi access (not just at home). This for me is more flexible than file sharing on a home network, that is why I haven't tried the file sharing.
thanks ,great idea ,rooted android . i will only use it at home so idon't need dropbox.
but the problem with nook touch it has no speakers and it is small.

is there an eink ereader with android os and speakers and larger screen(8 or 9")? (i'd like to add color but i think this is impossible)
in this list there isn't
fsvum is offline   Reply With Quote