View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #137
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
Thanks tekknogenius, my spare parts guy says it looks like a standard 2 pole surface mount spring return slide switch, then he muttered that he couldn't be sure because there wasn't a picture of the back to see the contact spacing.

So, my question, how many tabs are at the back - it looks as if there might be 4 from pic #137 - and what is the spacing between them?
Not sure of the spacing, but I did put two photos of the back of the board where it is connected. And yes it is a "spring return slide switch" (at least that's what it sounds like since you can slide and hold and it springs back to it original position). If you can get a part number I'd appreciate it. I'll also be looking for it myself now that I know what it is called.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	connect_back1.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	77798   Click image for larger version

Name:	connect_back2.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	77799  

Last edited by tekknogenius; 10-14-2011 at 10:29 AM.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote