View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Unable to Authorize Computer with new Sony software?

Greetings,

I downloaded the new Sony software but it will not let me authorize my computer. Under My Account it shows that I have no computers authorized, so I haven't run out of spaces. But when I try to authorize it, it says "Sorry we are not able to activate your device, you have reaced the maximum number of allowed activations. Error Code (2023).

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote