View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #78
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_uk View Post
Depending on the angle I'm holding the reader, the green light flashing before and after every page turn can get old pretty quickly - nobody else has mentioned this. An option to turn it off when not charging would help with concentrating on reading rather than constant reminders that I'm staring at a hard-working box of tricks.
So it is not just me
I only found it a issue in low background lighting situations.
But the real question is why does it need to point at the user and not near the USB and SD connectors, where it might show useful status for those device operations.
Am I missing uses other than Battery charge and download status?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote