View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #13
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by erlendur View Post
Hello KevinShort,

may I ask you to send me a PM for downloading the Glo SD image, too? It would give me much help and a little bit safety while operating with my Glo (once it was nearly bricked after FW sideloading, factory reset worked only after a lot of time and trials).
BTW: What firmware version is your image?

Thank you very much in advance!
I'll be happy to as soon as I hear back from kaworu1986 whether our serial numbers are the same now or not. If they are identical,which I suspect, it shouldn't be too hard to modify the serial number in my image.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote