View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #74
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
RAH, should I wait to drop bellow 25 percent before I charge it?
I just about always charge mine when it gets below 30% but I try not to let it get below 25%. I think this is a nice compromise. I mean, I don't disagree with Asawi's thoughts about how to treat a battery nice, but you don't want to carry the idea to extremes and be charging it when it gets down to 90% every 2 or 3 days! That said, if you itching to charge it when it is in the mid-30% or you have a convenient time then, I agree with Asawi that you should.

I have also noticed what he said - the depletion gets faster as it goes down, so if you are at a convenient time to charge in the mid-30%, you might as well.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote