View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:03 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBick View Post
I have an e-book created in html which I want to convert to epub and upload on lulu.com. It won't pass validation and I'm getting an error about publication date I can't seem to shake.
ePub validation isn't a calibre concern and you may get better advice posting in the ePub forum or the Sigil forum. Also there is a decent wiki section here at mobileread on ePub that may shed some light on your problem.

That said there is a calibre command line tool epub-fix.exe that should still be able to fix the date problem. Check out this thread starting at post 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBick View Post
1. How do I change this so everything in Calibre displays in English
I have no idea.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote