View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Hi,
I have a similar problem. Now I got the HTML file in Calibre as a ZIP archive, so what do I do with it? I'd like to get Epub format as a result but have no clue how to proceed.
Search here and the user manual didn't prove very helpful, at least I didn't understand them
Select the book in Calibre, Hit C for convert (or the toolbar Convert button).

In the dialog that appears up the top left you want your input format to be ZIP, and up the top right the output format to be EPUB. There are many pages of options to fiddle with to control the conversion, but I suggest just clicking OK at that point and seeing what it does and go from there. You can keep re-doing the conversion with various options to see the effect, and/or edit the resulting EPUB in Sigil to get it just how you like it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote