View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I think many people who format eBooks use programs in "Visual Mode"; maybe they even use Word, export to HTML, have Sigil create an epub out of that, and they're "done".
I think it's worse then that. I think they have a template that someone botched the hell out of for InDesign. So they use this botched template, put in the text, export a honking (the proper word begins with an f) mess and we get to deal with it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote