View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #66
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
On Amazon's product page for that book it states that it is only available for Kindle Fire, Kindle Cloud Reader, Kindle for iPad, and Kindle for Android.
OK - that's confusing because I distinctly remember being able to access the book on my Kindle4PC after one of the updates. It was for a short time, I started reading it, and then couldn't any more. Perhaps it was an oversight on their side?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote