View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #9
MargaretLake
Enthusiast
MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MargaretLake writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
I own between 1,200 and 1,500 paper books. Yes, I've read all of them. When I got my Kindle, I got rid of my paper TBR pile. I knew I'd never want to read another paper book again. I've since changed my mind about that since some of my faves (Hello, JKR) aren't available as e-books.

Over the last 10 years, I've probably donated about 5,000 paper books, most of which I had already read.
MargaretLake is offline   Reply With Quote