View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 AM   #3
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I have read articles from the JSTOR shelf, but I wouldn't describe it as a smooth experience. You have to log in everytime you want to read an article and it is a cumbersome process with M92's browser and JSTOR's interface. Sometimes you also have to refresh the page to have the article's first page showing up on opening the article.

But in principle it is possible and I still prefer this way of reading than from a tablet or a PC.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote