View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
BTW, I read for a few hours every day, so I do not consider myself a casual reader at all. I like to keep my content in the cloud, and only keep on my reader the next books on my to be read list, since I can access my cloud library from my device any time, and put it on my reader with the tap of a finger.

Also, since I borrow about 75% of my reading content from libraries (I have 5 library cards now), as soon as I am finished with a book, I return it and remove it from my library.

After reading Boogenhagen's post I'd like to add that Amazon does not offer an easy way to organize large libraries - at all. You need to use Calibre for that, or you have to select the titles one by one.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote