View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #113
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I've bought both and read the Donis Casey Alafair Tucker book (and bought the sequel before the tie-in sale, sigh) and can recommend it as a pretty good rural historical read.

Well, at least hopefully I can pick up the further series books cheap this time around.

Also, might as well link the other batch of recent freebies, in case anyone missed them in the fast-moving main Deals:

Interrupted Aria by Beverle Grave Myers, baroque opera mysteries set in 17th century Venice and starring a castrato singer (recommended)

Artscape by Frederick Ramsay, contemporary ex-CIA-turned-college town sheriff police procedurals (decent enough read)

Thanks for finding the new ones. I'll put up some feature posts with the appropriate series order/buy-links later when I get back.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote