View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #95
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'd be leery of storing passwords on a portable device for fear of what would happen should the device get out of my hands. It does get to be a hassle, though, entering in multiple passwords for various sites.
Yes, there is that risk. My iPad is password protected by a long password, and it's set to delete all it's data after too many failed attempts. But it's not 100% safe, there is a 15 minute lag before it asks for a password.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote