View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
I'm loving it. Have Kindle app, as I also have K4, app 2 sd Pro, Angry Birds, Bejeweled 2, and Amazon app store as I've been getting the free daily apps.

Popped in a 32gb card, so have as much as I'll ever need. Need to put printershare paid, dolphin browser and a few others on. Also want to read the manual which I downloaded. Very happy facebook and twitter were not on it as I don't do facebook, so far, no need to root.

Have a solid rubber back cover, & screensaver on it, and it fits nicely in the Vera Bradley Wristlets, which have a pocket inside for headphones. Also ordered the $7.99 gps slipcase on Amazon as others have stated it fits fine with the gel/rubber back on.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote