View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #17
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
E Ink: Pearl Vs Vizplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by well69 View Post
The Nook does NOT have the eInk pearl screen last I checked... Could have been updated, but I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's correct. Only the Kindle 3, Kindle DX, and Sony 350, 650 and 950 currently have Pearl screens.
Ok, I see the misconception on my part: The screen technology used prior to E Ink Pearl was not a previous generation of E Ink Pearl, but actually E Ink Vizplex. I corrected the ereader reading experience factor and also added a reference regarding E Ink Pearl Vs E Ink Vizplex.

Thanks, well69 and HarryT.