View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad51 View Post
I am having a problem and I wonder if anyone has an answer for this.For some time now ,I have been experimenting with Kindle Previewer 2.31 to generate KF8 files from epubs.
Though convenient for quickly generating Kindle books, Kindle Previewer is woefully inadequate for Kindle book testing. (Since the actual display of a Kindle book on a Kindle device may differ significantly, you may want to test your book on an actual device or at the very least with one of the free Kindle apps.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad51 View Post
(I use spans for the drop caps and small caps).
Kindle books require special dropcaps code also you don't need to embed small caps fonts, since all Kindle system fonts natively support them.
For more specific feedback post a small sample epub/mobi and Kindle Previewer screencaps that clearly show the problems that you have encountered.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote