View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Calibre's own Tweak Book feature can also be used for both epub and azw3 books. Just highlight the book in the calibre library window and press T. Then
  • Explode the epub
  • Open the relevant html file(s) in your simple text editor of choice (Notepad++ is very good for Windows users as you can easily search/replace across all open files). Find and correct the typo(s) and save.
  • (optional) Preview the epub to see your changes in the calibre Viewer.
  • Rebuild the epub. All done.
I am new to Tweak Book so please correct me if I am in error.

In repairing a simple text error using Tweak Book you would have to repair each chapter because each is a html file. Using convert then the search and replace the entire book can be done.

Tweak Book looks like something I can use when I have to change the CSS.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote