Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #594
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Now I know why Gizmodo isn't on my list of tech blogs:
Gizmodo shows bias

Quote:
Combining a witty, personal style of writing with high journalistic standards, Gizmodo was one of Gawker Media’s very successful news blogs...Unfortunately, the recent months have seen a drastic drop of standards. Gone was their objective, journalistic writing. Instead, their writing is increasingly pretentious, mean-spirited and biased.
Quote:
It’s a sad day when a respectable news source goes on a downward spiral.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that most of their contributors seem to be barely out of high school?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote