View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookn00b View Post
So there was no blank page after the cover page in ADE. I went back and examined the code some more and for some reason Sigil was throwing in a &nbsp which was causing the iPad to display a blank page. I should have just viewed the ePub in ADE before posting. I just rarely view ePubs in ADE because of the way it sometimes displays things different than the iPad does. I proof everything directly on the device. Thank you!
You are confusing the the iPad for the app you are using. Please do not say the iPad has a problem when it's not the iPad but the app.

In the future, instead of assume the iPad is the app you are using, just say the app you are using.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote