View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #73
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Another change:

I think the setting to change the bottom bar to black is gone. I had it on clear anyway, but when I was playing around in settings, I noticed it doesn't seem to be there any more. The light settings seem to be the same as on the aura, so i guess it's not a big surprise, but for those who love the black bar.....here's your warning
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote