View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I too find it frustrating that B&N is not answering questions in a straight forward and honest manner. I feel they are purposely being vague because they know that if they answered questions without obfuscating that it would cost them sales. Not that Amazon is any better; they just ignores questions, which I find just as infuriating.
wait, what? I've never had them ignore any thing I've asked. I've used the email support and the call back support.

Each time.....answers. If they couldn't answer my question, (like why it showed I had no account) they passed me to someone who could.

Really, they ignore your emails?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote