View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:55 AM   #7
jethro10
Enthusiast
jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Depending on what program it was created in, that can happen. Especially if it's an older program, and converted with an older version of Acrobat. It's one of the reasons people complain that PDFs aren't "real ebooks"--because they're not designed to convert from, or even to read on a computer screen--their primary purpose is as a ready-to-print format.
Yeah, I know PDF if a mess that way, I don't know why Mr Bova would have used it, but it's the only choice I have

Book sent.
jethro10 is offline   Reply With Quote