View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
I just received my new pr-700 yesterday. The ebook software simply doesn't work. I can't connect to the ebook store without many tries. I can't ever connect to my reader to put books on it. I've spent hours trying. I should have bought a Kindle! It's going to be returned today

John
Actually, the software works fine. It's something with your system that's causing it. Do you run Norton? If so, remove it (worthless). What happens when you have eBook Library running and then connect the 700 to the USB port? Have you tried different ports, different cable? Are you running Vista? if so, try turning off UAC and see what happens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote