View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I read somewhere relatively recently (can't remember where) that their textbook subsidiary is doing very well, but I don't think that helps the regular store or ereader subsidiaries.

I hope the regular retail parts don't completely go away. B&N is my source for several magazines and I love their semiannual 50% off Criterion DVD sales. Plus, I just enjoy going to bookstores.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote