Thread: PRS-T1 Sony service is a joke.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #13
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
Pretty strong praise coming from you.

[EDITED TO ADD] I agree with your praise.
Heh, not sure how to take this.
But yes, I have had my share of problems with my SONY readers - but customer service was great.
It must be fairly inconsistent, because I constantly read of others having different experiences - but I have nothing but praise.
I had problems with the screen of a PRS900 while on an extended stay abroad. So, by the time I called SONY, it was way past warranty expiration. They replaced the unit without losing a beat.
I had some problems with subscriptions and books - and every time I complained, I got full refunds and I got to keep the content I purchased (defective content, but... hey, free).
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote