Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #706
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
Ok I have some weird behavior here on my KT. I'm also using the ;fc-cache font hack (the one without actually any additional hack to install). After installing JBPatch 2.4.0 there are three additional fonts that show up in the Aa selection menu in any given book.

HangulGothicMTC-Medium_E
HeiseiMaruG
MHeiGB18030C-Medium_E

Those fonts are nowhere to be found within the user partition, forcing another ;fc-cache doesn't get rid of them, but deactivating the font hack does. So thats what I've done for the moment. I've seen at least one of the fonts mentioned in the font resizing topic here on mobileread and that only those 3 are showing for me might have something to do with me already having 6 other custom fonts installed and showing in the Aa menu.

edit: Little specification - The strange fonts only show up once you've changed the fontsize preset via the GUI, having the plugin activated, but still set to the default fontsizes does not trigger it.

Last edited by notimp; 09-21-2012 at 05:20 PM.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote