Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #21
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Morkl has a package available that can be installed on both rooted and non-rooted T1s and provides updated font controls and a clock visible during reading. You can find it here.
Thank you for the link and advising of such. To be honest, I don't go in there because 'rooting' and the like is beyond my level of expertise. I did read that Morkl's zip is also for non-rooted devices, but I really have no idea how to add such to my T1. I'm terrified to do something to mess up my T1, but I'm very tempted. I really would love the clock, I lose such track of time when I'm reading which spells disaster for a Mom... And to have a sans serif font, those are the only 2 things I miss from my KoboTouch. One day when I have some time maybe I'll read the whole 20+ pages and try to figure out how to do it. But I do appreciate you letting me know about it. People who figure out how to do all this are amazing to me!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote