View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
unless things have changed I believe B&N are not even available outside the US so they are largely irrelevant on the world stage. Also do they offer a more standard ADE DRM epub when you purchase an ebook through them, or only their slightly modified variant? if the later I find it rather consumer unfriendly. This is one of the nicer things Kobo does allowing even those with other devices to purchase books, or in reverse be able to take you media with you.

I really wish the publishers had pushed for an industry standard, but maybe they feel they will do better with people rebuying stuff as they jump around platforms.

Last edited by molman; 11-05-2011 at 03:14 AM.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote