Thread: Opus Blank Screen
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:45 AM   #9
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLUX13 View Post
Thanks for the welcome!

I bought one Opus for my son a week earlier. When I saw how enthused he was with his, and how great this ebook reader was I immediately purchased mine!
I'm glad this mishap with the battery turned out to be unimportant. My son and I absolutely love our Opus!
I absolutely LOVE my Opus too and can talk about it on ond on it's simple but great! I don't go anywhere without it.

And Eowyn, you rock!
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote