View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Hey Tim, just tried to access the calibre server via wifi, as PeterT pointed out. It works and i can see the entire collection woot.... but

The first book i transferd went over good cover and all (the same books would not transfer covers via sideload) The second and third books went over and no covers displayed just a grey blob.... Is this lack of covers moving something that you have fixed? I am unsure why they dont go ? I am currently downloading the books i want to stanza to see if the covers go. Ok just finished the transfer and yes the covers go. The 11 books I want to transfer over to my KOBO TOUCH have the covers in Stanza... So I am hoping if you can tell me if that is a fix you have implemented?

and sorry if i repeat my self

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote