View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Executive Sick Days -- Cover Poll!!!

Well, here we are again...a new book and it needs clothes...

I'm running a cover poll over on my blog this week to get votes on the cover for Executive Sick Days, the third book in the Sedona O'Hala cozy mystery series.

www.BearMountainBooks.com

You're invited! Come vote! Throw eggs or tomatoes! But vote!

Here's the back of the book description:

Quote:
Steve Huntington had a way of offering jobs that were too good to be true. Mark Huntington made offers too good to turn down. Sedona had a habit of being caught in the middle; somewhere in the proximity of bad guys with guns and family members she was trying to avoid.

Good thing the latest case involved a hospital. Then again, not all hospital personnel were interested in the lasting health of the patients…or that of their co-workers.
As before, the book with a randomly chosen cover is available on Smashwords during the voting period.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/43259

Let me know what you think!

Thank you,
Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote