View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Hi KingDani, the PRS 700 is notoriously camera shy. The pictures probably won't tell you what you want to know.

I loaded it on my PRS 700, and it seems that the pdf text is too small to be legible (No, I of course don't read persian, but if it were in English I would find it too small).

I am attaching a screenshot from a PRS emulater using Calibre. This will give you some idea how it would look, if you imagine it on a 6 inch screen.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	din_nikfar.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	27427  
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote