View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #505
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Tinkergnome and Goldie112299 - the plugin is working fine for me at the moment. Either there was a temporary blip on the servers at Goodreads, or there is some problem with your internet connection/sites viewable via your firewalls etc. I can only suggest you keep trying, and contact Goodreads support if you continue to have issues with it. There is nothing wrong with the plugin code itself, I just deauthorised and reauthorised myself just now using it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote