View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:37 AM   #17
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
ok - but you lose some add on features, typically ability to sync reading positions, access notes... with even he best of conversions, at that breaks the store-provided infrastructure

so matching your reader to your main book supply is optimal
I don't lose those features on my Kindles because I send the books to my Kindle cloud using the Mobi file type:both so that the books come down to my reader as kf8 rather than old style mobi.

On my Kobo, losing sync doesn't matter, because I only have one.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote