View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 02:59 PM   #51
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucida View Post
/dev/input/mice is not working because the required driver(mouse_drv.so) is missing in kindle

/usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/

Maybe build one and put to kindle? seems easier than the daemon approach.
What I meant by this is - if you try to set up xorg.conf with a configuration entry of type "mouse", instead of "evdev", the log states

"<some thing I can't remember from memory but is like AllowEmptyDevices is turned on>" - "Disableing drivers of "keyboard and mouse"

And when I turned that on, it also said another message, and disabled the drivers of "keyboard" and "mouse." I can get the full error messages tonight.

but they could be because the xorg drivers don't exist, yeah.

This daemon could make the keyboard work to, since there's no match for /dev/input/keyboards like there is /dev/input/mice

Last edited by coplate; 08-17-2016 at 03:02 PM.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote