View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #24
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
You have to open Kindle for PC for the books to download. I open Kindle for PC and let it find the newest books. Then I right click on them and choose download. After closing Kindle for PC I open My Kindle Content Folder and rename the files the book title. I then open Calibre and convert them.
Apache
I have found this tip very handy thanks
However when I add them to Calibre I still get LN FN in the author box.
So have to edit for a second time.
Everybody on the forum helpfully suggests how to change this But I can't seem to figure it out
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote