View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #35
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Science:
Matt Ridley (Honestly, one of the best science writers of our time--if you have any interest in genetics or evolutionary biology, do yourself a favor)
John Gribbin

Science Fiction:
Peter David
Timothy Zahn
Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens

Humor:
Bill Watterson
Douglas Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Banana Yoshimoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Banana Yoshimoto
I've only read three of her books, but she's definitely an interesting read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessie6 View Post
David Weber and his Honor Harrington series. His other books are good but these are the best.
I'm about half-way through the first Honor book. I was looking to start with a new author, trying to figure out which of Weber's series to try, and realized all 3 of the ones I was looking had their opening book on the baen free library.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote