View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:55 PM   #57
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I didn't realise I had such an vivid imagination and amazing eyesight, after all I can see splotchy yellow screens and light leaks from frames, things no one else would possibly see
You're probably be the one to see my neon blue border on my HDX!

I have a perfect 2012 PW and the PW2 I saw today was yucky! Yellow tint and grey fuzzy text. No Thanks I am already playing the replacement game with the HDX I don't want to do it on another device.

The truth is Amazon has lost it's handle on Quality Control! They need to send someone to China to fix this! Just think how much money they are losing on all these returns.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote