View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #35
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Yes, I know. I got that when you said so before... I just didnt know if there was a direct import option somehow.
Direct import is to edit the source, select and copy the page, and then go to MobileRead and open a new page and paste it in. Any reference to external places will be fine but any references to internal wikipedia pages would need to be adjusted to mobileread pages or the reference itself should be removed although having a link to an empty page does not mean the page is bad. The mechanism of wiki servers does not allow a page to be inserted without the server knowing about it. We get enough spam the way it is without allowing some page to sneak in with a direct import.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote