View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #283
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteob View Post
I must admit I have been scornful of people reading that 50 shades drivel but i think people should read whatever turns them on lol
I am too, but only after they voice that they believe, as the author does, that the main characters have a healthy relationship. I then decide that this is not a person with whom I want to have any type of relationship. No part of the way the relationship in 50 Shades is written is healthy. There are healthy relationships that feature BDSM, but the author misses the mark at writing one.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote