View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post

Interesting that your K4 and K3 have lighter backgrounds too. I asked because more than a few people have said their PW background is so much whiter than their touch background with the PW light off, so I was wondering if mine was an anomaly.
I think the truth is eInk varies. I have a good K3 but my brother in law's contrast isn't on his as good as mine. I have two K4s. My first one has horrible contrast and my newest one is the best I've seen on a eInk reader. The PW isn't as bad as my first K4 in background shading but it's close in lightness of text. I'd say without the light I wouldn't be happy with using it.

I can say the PW has become my sole reader. I don't even need to switch around anymore. Even with my K4B's amazing contrast it still can't compete with the PW.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote