View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Is it possible to separate out the Mobi and epub files?

I've routinely been doing double conversion - taking an ebook and then converting the original and then making (for example) a mobi file. That means I have three file formats for one title - original, epub, and mobi.

However, my calibre library is now overly large - very large, indeed. Plus, I rarely access my mobi files, although that will assuredly change when I get my Kindle, which is currently awaiting my arrival to the U.S.

MY QUESTION:

Is there a way to elegantly separate all the mobi files from the epub files, and then to transfer those mobi files onto a duplicately-structured calibre database?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote