View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #1135
RobinDesBois
RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
It is indeed annoying this problem with horizontal/vertical lines. It is not unusual, as one should think, to have several perfect drawn lines, specially when you do short lines, like at letters "t", "i", "l", "q" etc, and some symbols like + ou -. It can complete destroy an annotation.

By the way, should i report another bug. At new pdf reader, try to hit Music option at menu. Nothing happens. FW is 1.8 20121113 with 12.12.12 patch. Don't have ideia when this bug was introduced.
Not a serious issue for me as i almost never listen to music at m92.
RobinDesBois is offline   Reply With Quote