Thread: Touch Battery Drain KT
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #15
RoGuE_StreaK
RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.RoGuE_StreaK did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcroy View Post
I find I get much better battery life by only putting my KT into sleep mode when not in use. I find that powering it off and back on again drains the battery much quicker.
Weird, maybe it depends on how often you are doing this? Roughly speaking, I read for about 3/4 of an hour on both the morning and evening commute, when I initially used Sleep (quicker startup) I got maybe a week out of the battery, when I changed to using Power Off between times I now get about a month.
I've just started taking to hitting the power switch to start the power-up sequence when I start walking to the train, that way it's either ready to go or in Sleep and quickly revived.
RoGuE_StreaK is offline   Reply With Quote