View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #3
FDD
Connoisseur
FDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobukus View Post
PPS: Which brings me to the Wacom question: Does the M92 actually incorporate pen angle for proper aiming without having the wrist bolted to the exact same pattern as when calibrating? The tech supports it, but already the DR1000 failed to use it properly.
I've not been able to get a proper manual, but I AFAICT there is hardware tilt detection/correction but it is not exposed to (low level) software, because it is quite accurate: basically you can touch the same pixel under any tilt angle. This is probably done entirely in hardware and takes some obscure command to enable tilt reporting to the driver. Either that or the technology is different enough from Wacom's not to suffer tilt dependent problem, but I find this unlikely.
FDD is offline   Reply With Quote