View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
The .99 Banned Books are a fantastic bargain - all modern classics. It took a bit to figure it out, but then it was simple to download my 17 purchases to Adobe Digital Editions and then to my Nook. Had I purchased them at Amazon or Barnes & Noble the bill would have been about $140.
Did Google allow them to be put into a cart, or did you have to make 17 separate purchases? My CC company gets upset about multiple under-a-dollar purchases, and I hate to alarm them unduly!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote